Weekly or Monthly House Cleaning Service
A professional weekly deep-clean of your home can be beneficial for you and your family for many reasons. Let’s take a look at why you should consider a weekly or monthly cleaning schedule.
1. When you use weekly house cleaning services instead of monthly, it means there isn’t as much time between cleanings for things to get messy. This also means it’s a lot easier to get things picked up before we arrive to give your home a deep clean: Less time between cleanings means less clutter.
2. When Week starts then there’s nothing like walking into a clean home, that’s dust-free, with vacuum marks in the carpet, and the smell of cleaning products hanging in the air.
3. When CSY comes in for a weekly rather than monthly cleaning, we also bring all of our own cleaning products with us. We bring the dusting spray, the glass cleaner, and the disinfectant. Without a cleaning service, or even with monthly house cleaning services, you have to keep a better-stocked cabinet of cleaning supplies. This is just one way that a weekly house cleaning service can actually save you money.
4. If you have hired a monthly cleaning service, there’s a lot that can happen in between cleanings. Dust can accumulate, and it becomes unhealthy too. This means that you require professional cleaning service come in once per week not in a month.
5. Hiring a weekly house cleaning service is like giving you a present over and over again every week. Keeping a clean home means that you spend time in a space that doesn’t create extra stress for you.
6. Weekly or bi-weekly house cleanings done by professionals give you more time to do the things you love, and the things that bring you joy.
When you hire CSY for weekly house cleaning services, your home stays cleaner all month long. And we take care of the nitty-gritty for you. We do the hard work (and the dusting) so you don’t have to. Request a quote today and let us help you with weekly or bi-weekly house cleanings so you have the time you need to do what you love most.